Hey Groupies ;)
    It's me again. I have another question for you. I was wondering if
anybody knows anyone who got their CCNA and then skipped the CCNP to go
strait for their CCIE. Is this just in dream land or is this actually
possible? I ask this because I just found a lab partner who has already got
their CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, and is now going for his CCIE. We are both doing the
labs out of the "CCIE All-In-One Study Guide." We are working together on
this even though I am still at the level of CCNA (writing CCDA on the 31st).
I just was thinking that if I can learn at his level, and then read a bunch
more books, do you think it would be possible for me to skip the CCNP? Sounds
like mission difficult, not mission impossible though ;) Another question is,
If I did this, would I be able to get my CCDP or is there a CCIE level of
Design that I would go for? Thanks for the responses ahead of time. Hope
everyone enjoyed the fireworks tonight ;)

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    "My peers always told me that growing up would have a huge impact on my
life... What they didn't tell me is that the size of the impact would knock
me on my ass"...
                                                    ~ Mark Z. ~