all connectivity is gone - no eigrp updates come through, ISDN does not kick
in... basically dead with power on

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 July 2000 09:36
To: Andrew Larkins
Cc: Cisco Mail List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cisco 3640 router freezing up

Did you make any analysis whenever the router freezes, such as the routing
table entries, ping connectivity etc..

If you have some detials with you then kindly send it across. It may help
to resolve the issue asap.

Thanks
Hitesh
CCNA

Andrew Larkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/05/2000 12:24:38 PM

Please respond to Andrew Larkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>