Dude,

First off congrats on the CCNP.

I would get the CCIE blueprint and find the areas that your weak on.  You
may have material that already covers these areas in great detail, so why
not save a buck or two...  Additionally, CCO is a great resource, and a lot
of time has better answers than the book does.  It just may not have a siren
and a bullhorn identifying "Exam Alert" sections in the book.

Chris