Hi Guys/Gals,

I am going for an Exam for BCSN on 15th August I know there is not a time
left but I guess I have to try and find out how I go with the exam. Can
anyone out there tell me who has already gone for the same exam how many
questions are there in the exam and what is the passing score. further more
what are the best books to prepare for the Exam before I go for the exam
and what are the key topics I should really focus on.

Any help will be highly regarded and maybe couple of lollies sent to the
helper.

Regards,
Amir