Hello, Everyone

I hope everybody had a good holiday.  Hey I talked to a couple of guys who
are starting a new Lab study site.  It is suppose to be really complex with
great prices.  They already have 1 Pod for R&S, also 1 for ISP dial, 1 for
CCNP, 1 for CCNA, they have a pretty sweet setup.  I also saw 2 IGX wan
switches in boxes.  They said they are only going to have labs for every
Certification track.  There stuff is suppose to be alot cheaper than that of
MentorLabs.  Send me an e-mail if you want and I will give you a phone
number so you can talk with those guys.  I put myself on the list for R&S
lab time.  The site is going to be called www.complexnetworks.net .

Everybody enjoy their week and good luck on any exams.

Later, J