Something someone got me thinking about today - management wanted a change
to the startup, but not the running config - (they'd reboot later) - don't
ask me why.

Anyway, TFTP is blocked from the firewall, so we're not copying it to the
TFTP server and back as originally planned, and I thought config m. would
work, but it's a no go.  Can anyone think of a way to change the startup
config but not implementing those changes in the running config.  (I'm not
asking WHY someone would do this, just if it's possible)

RB