From: RAUL RENTERIA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2000 4:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: EXAM INFO CCNP 2.0

HELLO : THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TRYING OUT THIS SITE.
HERE'S MY PLEA OF HELP.  I AM PREPARING MYSELF TO TAKE THE "BCMSN"
AND I NEED TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING:
1) WHAT ARE EXACTLY "THE EXAM OBJECTIVES" FOR THIS THING?
   A. IF I YOU CAN HELP ME WITH AN OUTLINE, OR
   B. IF I CAN BE REFERRED TO A SITE WHERE THEY COVER "SPECIFIC OUTLINE"
SO FAR I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS EXAM IS NOT HARDWARE INTESIVE, NOR INCLUDES
ATM OR FDDI.  I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE COULD GUIDE ME IN A
SPECIFIC PATH; A LITTLE LESS REDUNDANT.  I AM STUDYING THE OVERVIEW LAID OUT

FOR THE "CLSC".
  ALSO; IF IT'S NOT TOO MUCH OF A PAIN......; IF I CAN GET TIPS ON WHAT
PORTION OF THE OUTLINE TO CONCENTRATE ON.

  THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH AHEAD OF TIME;  YOURS TRULY.....

RAUL RENTERIA
NETWORK ANALYST; CCNA.NYC.