From: Jake Brannock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Michael Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 7, 2000 1:10:01 AM GMT
Subject: Re: ccna 2.0 online practice tests

mike,
i had a great holiday, thanks. back to the daily grind
again, he he.

here's a good one: some new guy at my site configured
an ip access list to deny all www packets INBOUND...
you can send requests for www pages, but the pages can
never get back to you... doesn't help the bandwidth
one bit, it just blocks users from getting access to
www...

hey, i went to baltimore on tuesday to see the inner
harbor. there's a WWII submarine there and they let
you go inside for a tour. the tour guide showed us a
list of american submarines missing in action... and
guess what? one of them was called USS Cisco...
coincidence? i think not... he he (i hope cisco
doesn't bar me from taking their exams now that i have
revealed their deep dark secret... lol)

how are your drills and tests going at
techmindworks.com? i'm at 27% on the drills (i wonder
how they figure that?) and my highest test score today
was 62%. you?
talk to you soon. - jb

http://im.yahoo.com/