Although I would tend to agree with your ideology, I would like to believe
that a person in your position might possess the tact to know that not all
individuals can afford a true lab.  Just an observation, not meant to insult
you or your number, however I believe that the E-mail focused on simulation
software and did not require an answer like the one that you chose to post.