I have been working with it for a couple of weeks.  Even though I am a
CCNA, I wanted some practice.  It is a pretty good way to work with several
routers when you don't have access to multiple devices.  Lab 10.5a deals
with ISDN so you can at least get your feet wet.

Here are a couple of things that it doesn't do:

1.  The command line interface doesn't implement all the Ctrl editing keys.
      For example, I can't delete characters in the middle of a line with
Ctrl-D.
2.  You can only paste one line into the terminal screen at a time.
Cutting doesn't work.
3.  The command parser is imprecise.  I can always type "show" but at times
"sho" doesn't work.
4.  There is no "clock", so routing updates are sort of magic.
5.  It is copy protected, but so far that hasn't been a problem.  Even when
      somebody upgraded the machine I was using to Windows '98 SE from '95.

As Todd has said, if you can use real routers do it.  But if you are on a
budget, this is a really cool product.

I had a problem with my initial install on NT and I had an email within
minutes pointing me to a fix for a problem with OLE2.  Excellent.

Rich Shealer, Jr.  - CCNA, MCSE, MCP+I, etc.
York, PA