congratulations!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Shumake, Derrick
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2000 7:17 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Support 2.0 passed

I took the Support 2.0 test the first time and passed.

I can't tell you what the questions are.. but as per the exam objectives,
know your ISDN, Frame-relay, Catalyst 5000 Switches.  Know all the "show"
and "debug" commands to troubleshoot those items.  Know how to read the
dumbest question I ever seen.  Be prepared to read the question a few
times.. I mean a few times.... make sure you understand what the question is
asking
you..Because I didn't.  The questions contradict themselves at times..
But as usual, if
you know the course material you should be fine.

I used the Cisco Press CIT book, boson cit test 2.  This should help you
pass the test.

NETIGY
The World's premier Architect of eBusiness-Ready Networks
5445 DTC Parkway, Penthouse Four
Englewood, CO  80111
http://www.netigy.com