Don't forget that not only do the two end switches need to support
clear channel signaling (64K), as opposed to in-band signaling (56K),
but all of the switches used between.  The Telco also has it's own
internal internetwork that your data must traverse and if any of those
switches don't support clear channel signaling you will need to back
your data flows down to 56K.

HTH,
AQ

Adam Quiggle