ACRC covers more things, queueing, bridging, ISDN, appletalk, IPX,
etc.  BSCN/Routing 2.0 focuses almost all on dynamic IP routing
protocols, route-maps, access-lists, and so on..

The test follows the class corriculum, so I'd suggest checking out the
course outlines on the training and certification sections of cisco's web
site.

If you take ACRC you'll have to recertify eventually, so you might as well
sit down for a really long time and get to know BGP, EIGRP, OSPF,
route-maps, access-lists, etc and take the Routing 2.0 exam.

the BSCN Cisco Press book will be out next month, I'd suggest you get that
when it comes out.  I was able to pass it without it, but I also have a
fair amount of hands on experience working with many of the covered
subjects which helped me out tremendously.

I'm no to BCMSN right now, only about 1/3 through the book.. I'm not too
sure if getting my CCNP cert by the end of september is still going to
happen :)

Paul