Joe, Please add myself to the list of attendees.

Thanks

-dlb

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2000 12:12 PM
Subject: Groupstudy Dinner at Networkers 2000 Orlando

Hi All,
    Some time back I put out some posts to see if some of you would like to
get together and do a "Groupstudy Dinner" at Networkers 2000 in Orlando,
Florida.  I've been real busy but have finally had a chance to put something
together.  I've picked the Evening of Friday the 14th for the Dinner and I
know it conflicts with the "birds of a feather" get together but there are
events that happen every night so I thought this might be the most flexible
event to skip out on.  I also picked 7:30pm for the dinner to allow everyone
to get out of there seminars and go downstairs to meet.  This dinner will be
"dutch" of course(You pay for your own meal).

Please RSVP so I can make reservations.

Groupstudy Dinner
Friday, July 14th at 730pm
Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
1500 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Juan & Only's
A perfect place to enjoy fantastic southwestern cuisine. A completely new
menu features tasty entrées such as Seafood Con Queso, Lobster Tacos, and
Jícama Crusted Red Snapper.
Cuisine: Mexican Meals: Dinner
Specialties: Honey Pecan Chicken, Texas Skillet Ribeye, and Lobster Tacos Al
Carbon
Special Requirements: Reservations are suggested, but not required, and can
be made by calling (407) 934-1609†.
Service Types: Sit-down Meals

Hope to see you all there!!!
JOE