What we want to encrypt is a Wireless Lan. Because the wireless network is
theorically a share network. For instance, someone steal a notebook which
use wireless connection, then he could listen to all the traffic of the
wireless network. For security reason, we propose to put a VPN between the
access-points and backbone, so that the VPN could authenticate every
wireless user and tunnel each user's traffic. The link between access-points
and backbone will be 10/100 Mbps.

The Cisco guy told me to use VPN 3015, however the 3015 only have the
encryption speed of 4Mbps. Is it ture that this will limit my bandwidth to
4Mbps if I try to encrypt all traffic?

Thanks for clear my concept.

Daniel