From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Nahrajieh Anggaon
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 9:33 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Monitoring Traffic

Dear friends,

How do you monitor traffic that trigger DDR on a Cisco isdn router? What
command do you use to monitor in real time what station is causing the DDR?
We configured a Cisco 1700 series that dials to two different location. One
is to the internet and one to Head office. The problem is that router is
dialing where no one is using any application. I noticed that after the
router is
disconnected, after a few seconds it dialed again.

Thanks in advanced.

Ajie,
CCNA