From: "Muralidhar A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "cisco freinds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 3:47 AM
Subject: dilemma.

Hi..
I am CCNA, sun certified admin, MCSE CNE and some other cert's too but now I
am in a dilemma. As some of the seniors here and friends have suggested that
instead of going in for CCNP I start preparing for CCIE directly...
I would like to ask the Guru's of Cisco in this group to suggest what is the
better for ones career and knowledge...
Thanks in advance,
Murali

The Pessimist complains about the wind;