At 11:14 12/07/2000, you wrote:
>Here is the URL you need to go to.  You can sign up with you Sylvan
>Prometric (SP) number or your Cisco ID.
>
><https://www.galton.com/~cisco_s/login.html>https://www.galton.com/~cisco_s/login.html

Hi I have ordered my CCNP and CCDP, CCNA and CCDA twice, but after two days
still not delivered to my email. Any comments ?

Regards,
Leonard Ong, CCNP, CCDP, CSE, LCP
Leonard Advanced Research,Inc

Leonard Ong  | A Wise Man said : " Life is Full of Sufferings,
   (Íõ¶°ºÀ)   |         Therefor Living as a Human is a Suffering "
     Cisco    | [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Share Knowledge together!
FreeBSD/Linux| UIN : 1041402 == http://www.poboxes.com/Leonard_Ong
   Powered    | 68FB C87E 8A0D EC9F EC82  A6FC C547 B4E4 CA46 94DB