Once again, I'd like to stress that I am not a Cisco expert.............

Has anyone used a PIX as a VPN solution for remote clients?  I was unaware
that this could be done until I read about it on Cisco's site.

I was going to get a VPN Concentrator and a PIX but why would I need both if
this is true?

I also read that with the new PIX software that I could also use PPTP rather
than just Ipsec.

I have 50 remote users (via other ISP's).  My company has said no to every
solution I have come up with because they will not put up the money.  A PIX
506 and VPN Client Software (100 users) would only run about $1500.  Does
this sound possible or am I only dreaming!?

TIA,
Brian Parris
Systems Administrator
www.carotek.com <http://www.carotek.com>