At 01:26 PM 7/12/00, Dave Hennen wrote:
>try this link
>
>http://www.samw.com/design/designyournetwork.asp?

This site gives me major heartburn:

I hate it when I see the words that I wrote on a Web page that I had
nothing to do with. I'll let Cisco and Cisco Press know that the authors of
this site seem to have stolen the words that I wrote that are copyrighted
by Cisco and became the Designing Cisco Networks class. In particular, the
"Design the Topology" section here:
http://www.samw.com/design/design_network_topology.asp? is a direct copy
and paste; even the pictures are the same.

Also, how can they review your topology and know that it will work if they
don't ask you anything about your requirements, applications, etc? I don't
think they can help much since all they ask you to provide is a Visio or
PowerPoint topology diagram.

Priscilla