From: Asad Jafari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 5:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Modem baud rate

I have configured 2611 router with a 8 port modem card to do RAS. for some
reason it ony connects at the speed of 31K i have set the baud rate at the
router and also at client to be 115200 bps. Any clue why?
Also is there a way to add the NT domian name in the router so it will check
username, password and domain to authenticate.

Thanks for the input.