Dear Suresh,

I am very interested to help you, as I have been System Adminitrator for
Unix System and
done sometime with DNS management, However Your data is not clear enough,
and i get confused
from your explanation, therefor I can't reply with useful info.

1) Please provide more real data to analyzi for example does two sites have
exact name ? or it's different ?
    www.a.com and www1.a.com could be the same IP could be different.

2) I could have mx and DNS entry different for example :

www.ong.net.    IN      A       202.154.1.1
www1.ong.net.  IN       A       202.154.1.2

You see now ? it's different for MX it could be

ong.net.        IN      MX      10      202.154.1.1
branch.ong.net. IN      MX      20      202.154.1.2

Meaning :
1) Mail with ong.net domains go to email server 202.154.1.1
2) Mail with branch.ong.net domains go to email server 202.154.1.2

Btw I am not sure what you're asking, here's a general point

Regards,
Leonard Ong, CCNP, CCDP, CSE, LCP
Leonard Advanced Research,Inc

Leonard Ong  | A Wise Man said : " Life is Full of Sufferings,
   (Íõ¶°ºÀ)   |         Therefor Living as a Human is a Suffering "
     Cisco    | [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Share Knowledge together!
FreeBSD/Linux| UIN : 1041402 == http://www.poboxes.com/Leonard_Ong
   Powered    | 68FB C87E 8A0D EC9F EC82  A6FC C547 B4E4 CA46 94DB