no ip directed-broadcast  -  this means that someone can't ping your
networks broadcast address.  This was used in denial-of-services attacks.
Someone would ping the broadcast address, and every machine on the network
would answer.

no ip mroute-cache  -  this should only be used on slow (T1 or slower)
serial interfaces.  It turns off route-caching for multicast packets.  On
slow links Cisco says that it takes more memory and processor time to cache
the routes and look up the cache then it does to process switch the packets.