Southfield, MI. 48075
248.455.1663 (Direct Voice)
248.709.5797 (Cellular)
248.455.1699 (Fax)
800.365.4578 (Msg. Center)
<http://www.cisco.com>

"EMPOWERING THE
INTERNET GENERATION"

>I seem to recall seeing a message here, or in comp.dcom.sys.cisco lately
which described how to cross reference the actual features in the various
IOS
>files so you can figure out which one you need. I cannot seem to find it in
either.  If you know the one I am referring to please forward it to me.  If
you
>know where on CCO I am referring to, a pointer there would be great too.
>
>Cheers
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Wayne Lawson
FN:Wayne Lawson
ORG:Cisco Systems, Inc.;Michigan Commercial
TITLE:Systems Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(248) 455-1663
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(248) 867-1827
TEL;WORK;FAX:(248) 455-1699
ADR;WORK:;Cisco - Southfield, MI;2000 Town Center, Suite 450;Southfield;MI;48075;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Cisco - Southfield, MI=0D=0A2000 Town Center, Suite 450=0D=0ASouthfield, MI =
48075=0D=0AUnited States of America
ROLE:Network Systems Engineer
BDAY:19990608
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]