Karen E Young
Network Engineer
ELF Technologies, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Desk:  425-369-5369
Fax:  425-391-1774
Pager:  206-994-4514

                    "Francisco

                    Muniz"               To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <fmuniz@hotma        cc:

                    il.com>              Subject:     RE: Building Scalable Cisco
Networks : Exam 640-503
                    Sent by:

                    nobody@groups

                    tudy.com

                    07/14/00

                    01:07 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Francisco

                    Muniz"

The link doesn't work. What's the page's title?

Francisco

"Matt C. Lange" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias
[EMAIL PROTECTED]