From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Fred Flinstone
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 2:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: denied telent access

I've come across a situation at work.. there is a customer that shows as
down in NETSYS, we are unable to telnet in the router..however  we are able
to go in out of band  and all the interfaces are shown as up.  The customer
states that when he "disconnects and reconnects the router"  the problem is
temporaily fixed.   What is the problem here?  Is it an extended ip access
list problem or something else??

Thanks

Kyle