Nabil

Seeing this line in the config is a release dependent behavior.  It was
designed to supply a default value which would help routers with high
port density deal with recovery situations where there had been a error.
In some versions it shows up with a value of zero.  In later releases
this cosmetic bug is fixed.

Rick

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Nabil Fares wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Can someone tell me what the following config line is (its on a token int):
> ip ospf interface-retry 0
>
> I tried to add it to another token int. I got "unrecognized command.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Nabil

Rick  Burts, CCSI   CCIE 4615        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mentor Technologies                  410-280-8840  ex  3015
275 West Street                      410-280-8859  fax
Plaza 70
Annapolis, Md  21401

Chesapeake Network Solutions has now become Mentor Technologies.
Mentor Technologies is a certified Cisco Training Partner and also
a Cisco Professional Services partner.
We offer most of the Cisco training courses.
We also offer training in Checkpoint Firewall software and
Fore Systems (now Marconi) and MicroMuse.
We also provide network consulting services including
design, management, and problem solving.
We have 28 CCIEs on our staff.