On Nov 24, 10:48am, "Oladele Ayuba" wrote:
}
} I'm in Nigeria but I was really expecting to see a lot of Independence day
} posts!!!!! The same thing that happened to engineers in school (college) is

     Silly question, but considering that Independence Day posts are
grossly off topic for this list, why would you expect to see any?

} happening to networkers. They get so engulfed by their work and miss out on the
} rest of the fun......

     You noted the problem, but totally missed the point.  On the July
1st weekend (I'm Canadian), I was out celebrating and enjoying myself
the whole weekend and was much too busy to be making off topic posts on
Groupstudy (or any other mailing list).  It's the people posting about
it, that are missing out on the fun.

}-- End of excerpt from "Oladele Ayuba"