If you're a member of CertificationZone, you might want to check their CCNA archives.
May featured a challenge lab that parallel's the network design you're referencing.
The solution to the challenge lab featured one suggestion as to how to configure the
desktop systems for gateway addressing, identified the topology of the network, and
included router configurations.

  -- Leigh Anne