Hi guys,
I have a small problem.I was configured a syncronous PPP between two
routers over a serial link (using two modems - wich are ok - DCD
-up).All things was ok for a long time.Now I lost the IP connectivity
between them.If I try to see if one of the two serial interfaces used
are functional, I've got: "Serial is up, line protocol is up".In the
same time no one of those interfaces are responding to ping (of course
they are in the same subnet).

The question is: Which could be the reason of network layer connectivity
lost?I suppose that "line protocol is up" means that data link layer are
ok.

Thanks in advance guys for your help!