For those interested in networking Denial of Service attacks whether its to refresh
your knowledge or perhaps learn about different types of attacks (some theorized)
please stop by and read Theories in DoS. (http://www.antioffline.com/TID/)

This is a document in which I have spent some down time detailing ways Denials of
Services occur and I have also included sample source code (some broken to deter
script kiddies) in hopes I could gather enough data to prevent Denials of Service on
my own network as well as assist others in assessing their networks. BGP4, OSPF, RIP,
EIGRP, IGRP, IS-IS, ICMP are covered and or under construction.

I am very well aware of the implications some may take by thinking of documents such
as this and there were some codes and sample packet data which I removed and edited in
order to prevent some irrated netizen from causing chaos on a network. I do not intend
any malice with the document.

Currently I am studying for the CCIE since the CCNA is being changed this year and
hopefully I can attain it (CCIE) in about 1 1/2 years or so (who knows) besides I work
too long as it is and study time is limited (hey!$! I'm married ya know)

Any input or criticism is appreciated provided no spam or simple messages such as a
thanks or f*ck off is sent since I receive enough e-mail as is but as stated and
worthwhile comment is appreciated.

Theories in DoS
http://www.antioffline.com/TID/

Yours truly,