From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Chris H
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 9:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Altiga/VPN guru's

Group,

There has to be someone out there having the same problems with the
Altiga
client that I have seen.  I have found that the Altiga client only
works
with a limited number of ISP's such as Mindspring, Earthlink, etc.
However,
any obscure or off the beaten path type of connection, the client will
time
out.  My questions:

1.  Is there a work around, or a newer release of the client revision
that
corrects these problems?

2.  What other clients (using IPSec) has anyone tested with the Altiga
VPN
concentrator?

Your comments are appreciated, thanks in advance.

Chris