it depends....

Catalyst OS - "set logging session disable"
Cisco IOS - "no logging monitor"

HTH

Karen E Young
ELF Technologies, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Desk:  206-770-4035

Pager:  206-994-4514

                    "Curly G.

                    Craddlerock"         To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <cclark@onlin        cc:

                    eacc.net>            Subject:     Announcements

                    Sent by:

                    nobody@groups

                    tudy.com

                    07/17/00

                    02:21 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Curly G.

                    Craddlerock"

I can't remember for the life of me. How do I shut off the announcements?
Thanks for refreshing my brain.

00:44:04: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from console by console