Hey Dave,

You could always download the TFTP server from the Cisco web site.

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/tftp

The greatest thing a newbie can learn is that almost everything you need to
know is somewhere on the Cisco web site.  The biggest problem is finding
your way around until you get a good sized and organized "Favorites" area
saved.

The last time I changed jobs, I saved my personal files and a lot of other
stuff to CDs from my old notebook.  I forgot to save a copy of my Internet
Explorer "Favorites Folder".  It took weeks to recreate it.  Some of the
obscure links required searches the archives of this group.

The archives of this group is my second favorite place to find info, if the
cisco web site search engine gives me trouble.

Vern Stitt
AE, ASE, CCNA, MCSE

000301bfef97$9ad12080$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:000301bfef97$9ad12080$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...