From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Glenn
Flood
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 3:12 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: CIT next week

All,

I am taking CIT next week and need some advice from people that have taken
this exam recently. Are there any fill-in-the-blanks like on ACRC? I am
having a lot of trouble the Boson "packet trace" questions. Are the many of
these type on the test? Are there a lot of IPX and AppleTalk questions?
token Ring? Is there a main area of troubleshooting that is focused on?
Thanks,
Glenn