Hi!

> Dear Friends,
> Hi!
> I need your advice on preparing for CIT exam. I have the Laura Chappell
> and Dan Farkas book, The Sybex Book and the syngress book. I have also
> downloaded the Boson CIT exam, will they help? Please Advise.
> Plz also tell me about the exam format
> Thanks in advance.
> Omer Ehsan Dar

CIT: 640-447 (Expires 31 July 2000 !!!!)

I has 78 questions, 720 is passing score out of 300 to 1000
Questions can be marked and backward rewinding.
5 questions of multi-answer, 1 question of 3 or 4 answers!!!
1 question with drag & drop with left side of cisco IOS commands and right
part is some characteristics of these commans

This is undifficult exam. Because of there are MANY one-answer questions!
And has BACK button!!!!!

I prepered to it by Boson software, Sybex and Cisco Press. It is quite
enough for!!!

---
 WBW, xander
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]