Hey, my name is Chris from Chicago ...

I am currently pursuing CCNP certification.  I have a
current CCNA certification, however I see that Cisco
is redefining their training as of July 31st.  Does
anyone know if the 2.0 study material is available yet
for purchase and does anyone know of good reliable
material sites ??

Also has anyone out there used Ambersoft before ??
www.ambersoft.com. They claim that they offer a CCNP
library covering all 4 exams with CBT's for $199.00
but thet don't take credit cards and they do not list
any phone number on their web site ??

Thanks

Chris