Use   APCOMPAT.EXE - The Applicaton Compatibility program, which can help
fool applications into thinking that they are installing or running on
Windows NT 4 SP3, NT 4 SP4, NT 4 SP5, Windows 98, or Windows 95.

Its in  Win2000 CD  under \support folder

U.D. Neelanga Udash
Network Support Analyst

IT Division
The British Council