From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
McCallum, Robert
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 4:35 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: CID Exam Fail

I don't know if anyone feels the same regarding this exam but this is quite
simply the hardest exam I have sat so far.  That bad, that I am going on a
course, which will hopefully let me find what I am most obviously lacking.
I failed with 56% (pass mark 65%).  Although only 9% I'm not too comfortable
about only knowing 56% of the material required.

A note to anyone who has sat this exam and the CCIE written, how do they
compare in hardness etc.

Chuck, I know how you feel now.  You really have to give this exam the
utmost of respect.

Cheers

Robert McCallum
Ext 730 3448