I scored a 934/1000 for the CCNA 2.0 exam...my reward is that I get to take
it again before I graduate since I have over 2 years of college left and
need to keep the certification current....boo hiss.........Taking Cisco 3
and 4 at college and by the time I am done with that they will be offering
Cisco 5 through 8 to prepare for the new CCNP exams.  Personally I am still
worried that I won't be able to find a job when I graduate...by then I will
have gone almost 10 years without employment with no networking experience
in my background.