From: "Saravanan Belusami" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 10:12 PM
Subject: Internet Access

Hai,

    I would like to get some ideas on how to tackle one customer. One
company having 500 users accessing to the internet with 128K bandwidth.
Is this sufficient enough or if it is not how to come out with good
answer to convince the customer.

--
Regards

  Saravanan Belusami             Telekom Malaysia Berhad
  Network Engineer                2nd Floor Kelana Parkview
  COINS Project                    No.1 Jalan SS6/2
  Telekom Malaysia.               47301 Kelana Jaya
                                              Malaysia.
  Tel: 603-7048402                 https://coins.telekom.com.my
  H/P: 013-3647702
  Fax: 603-7032374