From: Felice Russell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 7:34 PM
To: Cisco Groupstudy
Subject: Switch Limitations?

Hi I have a question about switch configuration limits- what i have are four
standalone cat 3500xl  with gbic uplinks and one cabletrom MMAC acting as a
backbone. There are two routers- one connected to one network and the MMAC
and the other connecting to one of the cats. There are several hubs hanging
off of the cat 3500 but none of them have hubs daiseychained out- and there
are late collisions showing up on the catalyst. I considered making the
catsa cluster but there are all sorts of crazy protocols running aorund the
network as one of the routers is bridiging things like dec and sna.
ANy ideas? Please help
Thanks
Felice