FYI:
Sounds NWFusion is going after Brainbuzz.

How many hours a week do you, your colleagues and staff spend fixing
glitches in your enterprise network? The answer is "too many," if you're
like most network professionals we hear from.

Would a service that allows you to exchange troubleshooting information
and solutions with other corporate network professionals be valuable to
you?

Well, I'm pleased to announce that this week, in response to requests
from network professionals like yourself, we've launched just such a
valuable new service - Experts Exchange on Fusion -- on the Network
World Fusion Web site. The URL to access Experts Exchange on Fusion is
http://www.nwwsubscribe.com/nww3.asp

Experts Exchange on Fusion is the Internet's most comprehensive
information exchange forum for network professionals. With Experts
Exchange on Fusion, you, your colleagues and staff can post your
networking problems on the Internet, and those problems will be viewed
by thousands of other experts from around the world, who may just have
the solution to your problem.

When another Experts Exchange on Fusion member believes he or she has an
answer to your problem, you will be automatically notified by e-mail
that a proposed solution has been posted on Experts Exchange on Fusion.
Then, all you have to do is log in to Experts Exchange on Fusion to
review the proposed solution.

Experts Exchange on Fusion also has another great research feature:

* A searchable database that contains more than one million previously
answered questions --  so you might find your answer in a matter of
seconds.

There are dozens of network categories on Experts Exchange on Fusion to
post questions to, and search the database from, including:

*Security
*VPNs
*Firewalls
*Bugs and Alerts

*Network Operating Systems
*Windows NT
*Windows 2000
*NetWare
*Linux

*WAN services
*Frame Relay
*ASPs
*DSL,Cable modems
*Internet Service/ISPs
*VPNs
*ATM

*LAN/Internetworking
*Switches/Routers
*Servers

*Network Management

*Web
*Infrastructure
*Software

*Enterprise E-Mail

*Programming
*Visual Basic
*C++

*Databases

*Mobile Computing
Palm Pilot
Handhelds/Wireless

We believe that Experts Exchange on Fusion will be a great new tool for
you, your colleagues, your staff - and even your end users (many of the
answers they are looking for probably will be found in the Experts
Exchange on Fusion database).

We hope Experts Exchange on Fusion will help cut down dramatically on
the time you spend each week putting out those network fires.

Please take a look at Experts Exchange on Fusion at
http://www.nwwsubscribe.com/nww3.asp

Experts Exchange on Fusion will also be permanently accessible from the
Network World Fusion home page (www.nwfusion.com) tool bar.

If you have any questions now, or opinions once you use Experts Exchange
on Fusion, please feel free to let me know what you think, at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Charley Spektor,
General Manager, Network World Fusion (www.nwfusion.com)