For those who may be interested:

Thank you for attending Networkers 2000, Cisco Systems 11th annual user
conference. We hope you enjoyed the conference and found the courses and
discussions informative.
All the breakout sessions that were presented at the conference can now be
accessed on line at http://www.cisco.com/networkers/nw00/pres/pdf2000.htm
You will also be receiving a CD-ROM, complete with all the presentations,
toward the end of July.
CL: well, I will be getting the CD. But you guys still can download the
PDF's

If you would like to order audio tapes of the breakout sessions, you can
place your order at http://recording.safeshopper.com
If you would like to order a video tape of John Chambers¹ keynote or Kevin
Kennedy's keynote, you can do so by going to
http://www.davkore.com/cgi-bin/cisco2/index.html.  Please select
"Networkers" from the menu at left.  Or you can call (408) 245-1700.
Again, we appreciate your participation in Networkers 2000 and look forward
to seeing you next year in Los Angeles, June 25 - 28 or Chicago, July 16 -
19, 2001!
Sincerely,

Networkers '00 Team
http://www.cisco.com/networkers