Ok I just took the CCNA 1 today and this is what I can tell you.
You will find 3 types of questions multi and single select and drag into
the box.
The latter was the most problematic. It's like you drag answers into the
proper order.
I think it was done in Macromedia Flash. Read carefully, take your time,
then read it again. Know the OSI back and farward. I got a 720 today but
I'm lousy with tests. so it's 100 bucks and back to the books. Re-test
next week.
Tash

Q for the group.
If for some reason I brain fog again and the retire CCNA1, what do I
have to re-focus on to pass CCNA2??

Hang Jin wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> who know CCNA 1.0 exam types,I mean the all 80 questions are
> "select"?"single select" or "multi-select"?
> tomorrow I will take CCNA test,help me!
> thanks
>
> Dean

Natasha Flazynski
http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development