Agree... but I understand the candidates unsecure feeling. I'm CCNA candidate
myself :-)

Lots of answers are given when studying from a book like Cisco's CCNA
studyguide. It comes in Paper+CD.
The CD also contains Exam practice with about 500 Q's giving a pretty idea
what's coming. Though, I guess the GUI on the exam is a bit different from the
CD's.
If one wants to be sure, whom to ask? The Priests or the Prophetes?  :-)

Just my 0.02 Euro...

Erik