Hi everybody.  I wonder if someone could assist me.  I have to add an entry
to an access list with an additional deny all statement at the end so I have
to edit the list and bring it back in.  I've used both QVT term and
Hyperterm to access the router.  And I've used Note pad and Word pad to
modify the list.  I have no problem copy and editing the list.  I edit the
list, make my new entry and delete the extra deny all.  The problem I have
is when I try to paste it back.  I am doing something stupid here.  I keep
getting 'Invalid' something as it scrolls by.  I have tried coping the
buffer.  I've tried basic copy and paste but the pasting is where I'm having
this problem.  I've even tried using the command 'No access-list deny any
any', but that just removes the access list from the interface.  Can someone
enlighten me on what step I'm missing.  Thanks everyone.