At 17:31 21.7.2000 -0400, Taylor, Don wrote:
>CCDP++ (I *just* passed!) =)
>
>IMNSHO, the ONLY book worth reading is Cisco Internetword Design by Robert
>Padjen (Sybex). I worked through the Cisco Press book and found it to be
>basically useless. ttp://www.groupstudy.com

The best "book" is probably the original course binder (I bought mine on
ebay).
I even has a small chapter on lousy stratacom junk ;) (you need to know
this for the exam btw.)

Having passed this a few weeks ago, I can agree with others that this, in
some ways, is the hardest exam of them all.

If the exam had asked the following, I would't have been too surprised :

  What is the exam author's favorite color?
   - Pink
   - Blue
   - Green
   - Orange

  with the correct answer of course being Red ! ;^)

Mark, a newly hatched CCDP !