the secret here is an extended access-list
allowing the echo-reply into the interface
but denying the ech itself. The access-list
below is placed on the inbound of the interface

access-list 100 deny   icmp any any echo
access-list 100 permit icmp any any echo-reply
access-list 100 permit ip any any

Hope this helps