Can I plug a PC directly from the NIC to the ethernet port on a 2500 series
router?
It won't work for me.  Router doesn't recognize a link directly to the PC
but it does
when plugged into a switch.  I assume it's a straight vs. crossover thing
but from
what I was told, you only need a crossover cable when plugging like devices
together
(ie- router to router, switch to switch, etc.).

Any ideas?

What I am trying to do is have a pc on the e0 int of one router, feed
through a frame
relay connection to another router and then out of the e0 int on that
router to a switch.

Thanks in advance for helping out.
Roman